• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TheCornor

Orchard CMS Tutorial Workflows in Orchard CMS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2265b55d06155d432eaf.jpg

Orchard CMS Tutorial : Workflows in Orchard CMS

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 12 | 131 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to use Workflows in Orchard which provides you tools to create custom workflows for events or activities.

Hello Welcome to this course on "Orchard CMS Tutorial : Workflows in Orchard CMS".

Note : More Workflows Demos will be added soon(InProgress).

The Workflows Module in Orchard provides us tools to create custom workflows for events or activities like Content Created, Content Published, Content Removed, Send Email, Timer and many more.

Types of Workflows Activities

Common Workflows Activities

Comments Workflows Activities

Email Workflows Activities

Users Workflows Activities

Workflows Timer

Custom Forms Workflows Activities

Dynamic Forms Workflows Activities

This course shows you how to get started with Workflows in Orchard CMS. And the course consists of 7 Demo tutorial videos on Workflows and how to use workflows to create your own custom workflows for the following things :

Custom Form Submission + Notification using Workflows

Page Published if created by Admin if not Notify the administrator

Closing Comments using Workflows

Redirecting user after form submission using Workflows

Assigning roles for new registering user using Workflows

Comments Moderation Notification using Workflows

Comments Removal User Notification using Workflows

Before you join this course I would like to introduce myself to you.

My name is Abhishek Luv and I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm an Orchard Dojo trainer and a contributor to the official orchard cms documentation website and I have created numerous courses and tutorial videos on orchard. I'm also the founder of Orchard Beginner. Now, orchard beginner is and will be the one-stop place where you can get started with orchard cms , but orchard beginner is still in its initial stage and it will build up pretty soon. And I'm also the founder of the orchard cms india community.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi