Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Orchard CMS Tutorial Re[beeep]es In Orchard CMS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

ae09e0be4ee4e12fa0df.jpg

Orchard CMS Tutorial : Re[beeep]es In Orchard CMS

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 42M | Lec: 17 | 150 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Using a Re[beeep]e to Create a Website, How Re[beeep]es work, How to create a Custom Re[beeep]e , How to Import/Export Re[beeep]es

HELLO WELCOME to this course on Re[beeep]es in Orchard CMS

Did you know how Re[beeep]es in Orchard can make Creating, Managing and maintaining your websites created using Orchard easier, simpler and quicker too?

Did you know that you can create websites using Orchard on a Production Server within a few minutes using Re[beeep]es?

Orchard simplifies the process of setting up a new website by letting you use website re[beeep]es. A re[beeep]e is an XML file that contains the start up configuration for an Orchard website. When you start Orchard for the first time, you can select a re[beeep]e that best matches the type of site you want to set up.

For example, if you want your website to be a blog, you can select the Blog re[beeep]e, and much of the configuration work will be done for you.

You can create your own re[beeep]es and customize the process of setting a website and configuring Orchard features. Re[beeep]es can also instruct Orchard to download and install modules and themes from the Orchard Gallery during website setup.

This course describes

How to use re[beeep]es

How to create custom re[beeep]es

Export or Import Re[beeep]es and

How to create a new website using a Custom Re[beeep]e.

Before you join this course I would like to introduce myself to you.

My name is Abhishek Luv and I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm an Orchard Dojo trainer and a contributor to the official Orchard CMS documentation website and I have created numerous courses and tutorial videos on orchard. I'm also the founder of Orchard Beginner. Now, orchard beginner is and will be the one-stop place where you can get started with Orchard CMS , but orchard beginner is still in its initial stage and it will build up pretty soon. And I'm also the founder of the Orchard CMS India community.

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi