• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TheCornor

Fasting Doing a 5 Day Deep Fast - Improve Mind & Body

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

619e26bb508dceb8fe06.jpg

Fasting: Doing a 5 Day Deep Fast - Improve Mind & Body

.MP4, AVC, 2200 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 1924 kbps, 2 Ch | 1 hour | 1.2 GB

Instructor: Arend Pryor

Whether you're new to fasting, tried intermittent fasting or looking to commit to a deeper fast, I'd like to invite you to follow me as I plan out and give daily updates on the progress of my own 5 day fast, in an effort to share this information and better prepare you to tackle your.

I took this on as a personal challenge after recently listing to an episode of the Tim Ferriss Show podcast where he a Dom D'Agostino (Fasting, Ketosis and the end of Cancer) discussed the benefits of a ketogenic diet and the many health benefits you can expect from taking your body into a deep fast.

Course Highlights:

We'll talk about the many health benefits of hitting the body's reset switch, aka deep fasting

I'll share with you my plan for doing the fast along with my concerns

You'll watch as I provide daily updates including my weight, energy levels, mental clarity, and anything I'm feeling along the way

At the completion of the fast, I'll provide a recap, tips and lessons learned

I'll also provide you with a fasting cheatsheet that includes the benefits of fasting, the most popular FAQ's and daily breakdown of what to expect

What am I going to get from this course?

At the end of this course, students will know the benefits of fasting, be familiar with the stages of a 5 day fast, and have the knowledge to plan their own 5 day fast.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi