Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

TheCornor

Business Community To Help You Set Up An Online Store (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

b779dabcbd98f85f14a6.jpg

Business Community To Help You Set Up An Online Store

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | Lec: 35 | 384 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn the ins and outs of Wall Street Oasis.

I add multiple videos to this course every week based on my new findings and student requests. At some point (soon) I will make this a paid course.

Welcome everyone!

Take you mind out of the idea that this is a course that will teach you a business to profit from. It's more than that. This is more of a community rather than a course where you will learn to leverage the power of the internet as a whole, not just in one specific business. This is a group where I will teach you how to set up businesses, have the right mindset, stay on track, keep up to date with the trends of internet marketing, and lead you on to businesses with high potential.

Understanding the organization of this course is important, so I'll lay it out for you:

there are many sections where I teach a step by step process of setting up a business

there are sections for more abstract thinking and understanding of internet marketing in general

I have posts where students can vote/suggest what videos or sections they want added

I take time and effort to answer as many questions as I can and in the most detail possible

I add videos to this course every week based on my new findings and student requests

I strive to set up a helpful community in this course where everyone can learn have success

When I find a valuable one, I buy the rights to other people's courses and upload it into this course

If you are curious as to the topics covered inside, please check the curriculum below. Each section is titled with the name of the business covered

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi