Title: Horse Meat Disco III

Year Of Release: 2011

Label: Strut

Genre: Disco, Soul, House, Nu Disco

Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps / FLAC (tracks)

Total Time: 02:46:54

Total Size: 422 Mb / 1,22 GB

Tracklist:

01. Belle Epoque - Miss Broadway (Gazeebo Edit) (04:25)

02. Leftside Wobble - Grapevine Boogie (Tribute Edit) (07:05)

03. Claudja Barry - Sweet Dynamite (Todd Terje Edit) (07:56)

04. Fuzz Against Junk - Born Under Punches (Harvey's Punch Drunk Mix) (06:18)

05. Mungolian Jetset - Moon Jocks 'n' Prog Rocks (Todd Terje's S*****g Tong Vocal Version) (05:03)

06. Dimitri from Paris & Dj Rocca Present Erodiscotique - Downtown (06:46)

07. Yam Who? - I'm In Love (feat. Natasha Watts) (06:09)

08. Larse - I Got a Feeling (06:35)

09. Billie Ray Martin - Sweet Suburban Disco (Severino Dub Remix) (06:20)

10. Glimmers - U Rock My World (07:31)

11. Wild Geese - Macho Disco Master (06:38)

12. Tom Trago - Shutters (Extended 12 (06:20)

13. Sylvester - Stars (10:29)

14. Idris Muhammad - For Your Love (Disco Mix) (07:39)

15. Sylvester - Give It Up (Don't Make Me Wait) (07:11)

16. Tambi - You Don't Know (Horse Meat Disco Remix) (06:56)

17. Paolo Del Prete & High Resolution - Sweepin' Off (05:50)

18. Marcel King - Reach for Love (New York Remix) (05:29)

19. BLT - Tighten It Up (06:58)

20. Sir John Roberts & The Sophisticated Funk Orchestra - Ain't Nothing Like Making Love (06:37)

21. Elaine & Ellen - You Made Me Do It Again (07:36)

22. Wham - Lovemaker (Horse Meat Disco Re-Edit) (07:34)

23. Rose Laurens - American Love (06:42)

24. Gene Chandler - I'll Make the Living If You Make the Loving Worthwhile (06:03)

25. Two Tons O' Fun - Just Us (04:36)

Acclaimed London DJ collective HORSE MEAT DISCO return in July with the third installment in their essential compilation series bringing together rare disco, 80 s boogie, electro, fresh edits and all-new dance floor discoveries. Mixed by resident DJs James Hillard, Jim Stanton, Severino and Filthy Luka, this new edition packs in 28 incendiary tracks for guaranteed dance floor heaven.

CD 1 brings the peak time selection and features a spread of salsoul classics re-worked by some of the current masters of the re-edit including Todd Terje and Stupid Human, alongside Rod Hardy s famed and previously bootleg-only cut-up of First Choice s Let No Man Put Asunder. UK producer Andy Williams aka Yam Who? cuts a brand new version of Sha-Lor s house classic I m In Love and also features as bandleader of Fuzz Against Junk on the Harvey remix of their Talking Heads cover Born Under Punches from the 90 s heyday of Nuphonic Records. New productions feature from the stables of Smalltown Supersound, Rush Hour and more.

CD 2 Takes us to the early hours with a hazy mid-tempo sleaze mix, echoing the spirit of infamous New York havens like The Saint. Tracks include the Factory Records classic Reach For Me by the late Marcel King and the rare Lovemaker by Wham (no relation to the George Michael group), re-issued here for the first time. 80 s grooves from Miquel Brown form the peak days of 80 s hi-energy and T.S. Monk s boogie classic Candidate For Love rub shoulders with hand-picked mid-tempo beauties from Sylvester and original Weather Girls incarnation, Two Tons of Fun.

Now into their seventh year, Horse Meat Disco have continued to lead the way with packed residencies at their HQ at The Eagle in London s Vauxhall, Lux in Lisbon and Tape in Berlin. Inspired by the music and inclusive ethos of New York s club scene during the 70 s and 80 s, the collective have garnered a unique reputation for amazing parties and unmatchable sets, the quartet of DJs each mixing their own quality blend of disco juice. During 2011, as well as playing their annual UK festival dates at Glastonbury and Lovebox, they will be spreading the love to some of the world s leading festivals including Vivid in Sydney, Electric Elephant, Bestival and San Francisco s Pride.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi