Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TheCornor

VA - Real Side Records Presents Soul On The Real Side 4 (2015)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a6173bbc0593993fb446.jpg

Artist: VA

Title: Real Side Records Presents: Soul On The Real Side

Year Of Release: 2015

Label: OUTTA SIGHT [OSCD054]

Genre: Soul, R&B

Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue,log) | Mp3

Total Time: 01:12:25

Total Size: 605 MB | 285 MB (Scans)

Following hot-on-the-heels of the Top 10 Volume Three, Real Side #4 features another tranche of established modern soul classics, new-to-CD rarities and contemporary recordings. This all-new selection includes Real Side artist Walter Thomas with his original, self-penned, recording Hold On To The Blues plus the latest release from UK soulster Lack Of Afro and the infectious Re[beeep]e For Love. Memories of Blackpool Mecca's Highland Room come flooding back with the long forgotten jazzy/funk workout Big Blow by Manu Dibango plus the super rare You're Gone by Celeste Hardie, the Blaxploitation soundtrack Five On The Black Hand Side by Keisa Brown and the enduring Philly soul social commentary Let's Clean Up The Ghetto.

Look out too for Bobby Womack's much overlooked Never Let Nothing Get The Best Of You and the Manhattans LP cut I Don't Want To Pay The Price Of Losing You. Modern Soul collectors will be pleased to find new-to-CD tracks by actor/musician Ron Shy, Brand New Funk (a reincarnation of Wood Brass & Steel), Billy Keene and Clifton Dyson's masterpiece (You Got Me) Hypnotized by Creative Funk's Ci Ci. Also features the heavyweight Modern Soul collectable Don't You Know by Duke Ellington's nephew, and sometime Dallas TV actor, Ron Shy.

Tracklist:

01. Never Let Nothing Get The Best Of You - Bobby Womack

02. Lady Are You Crazy? (For Me) - Mel Hayes

03. Don't You Know - Ron Shy

04. I Don't Want To Pay The Price Of Losing You - The Manhattans

05. You're Gone - Celeste Hardie

06. Re[beeep]e For Love - Lack Of Afro feat. Jack Tyson-Charles

07. Blood Is Thicker Than Water (Part 1) - William DeVaughn

08. Five On The Black Hand Side - Keisa Brown

09. Let's Clean Up The Ghetto - The Philadelphia International All-Stars

10. Big Blow - Manu Dibango

11. Lowdown Pt.2 - Brand New Funk

12. I Heard It Thru The Grapevine - Karen Hernandez

13. Your Song - The Dells

14. Blind Heart - Gene Chandler

15. Hold On To The Blues - Walter Thomas

16. You Made A Believer Out Of Me - Betty Lavette

17. Somebody Please - Billy Keene

18. I'm Tired Of Running Around - Young Ladies

19. (You Got Me) Hypnotized - Ci Ci

20. That Love That A Woman Should Give A Man - Spanky Wilson

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi