Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

TheCornor

VA - All Night Long Northern Soul Floor Fillers (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e8c568b8862b27ed860b.jpg

Artist: VA

Title: All Night Long Northern Soul Floor Fillers

Year Of Release: 2016

Label: Numero Group

Genre: Funk, Soul, RnB, Pop, Disco

Quality: MP3 320 kbps

Total Time: 49:36

Total Size: 160 Mb

:: TRACKLIST ::

1. Demanding Man - The Sensations

2. You're Not Loving a Beginner - Jesse Fisher

3. Stubborn Heart - Earnest Mosley

4. Do You Know What Love Is - Syl Johnson

5. Trying My Best to Find Her - The Notations

6. Ain't Gonna Run - The Royal Esquires

7. Let Our Love Grow Higher - Eula Cooper

8. Wait a Minute - Eddie Ray

9. You Are My Sunshine - Jerry Townes

10. Somebody Got'a Help Me - Richard Cook

11. Your Love Makes Me Lonely - Chandlers

12. I'm Ready for Love - Otis Brown

13. Look Around - Two Plus Two

14. Just Fun - Brown Bombers & Soul Partners

15. Do the Pearl, Girl (Part 2) - The Matta Baby

16. Put Out the Fire - The Mystiques

17. Look in the Mirror - Vondors

18. I Gotta Know - The Tonettes

19. Help Me Somebody - Chapells

20. Little Girl Blu - The Webs

Whilst not the first UK dance scene - the mods had that covered - northern soul is the longest running. Those northern clubbers who eschewed late 60s psychedelic fripperies for obscure old soul records with the requisite beat, couldn't have known what they started. After using up all the UK released sides they began digging in the United States and after nearly 50 years the northern soul scene has probably unearthed more great music than any other. All Night Long is our tribute to those pioneers and includes current in-demanders such as The Sensations 'Demanding Man', classics by The Chandlers and Ernest Mosley and a host of other dancefloor friendly masterpieces. On the 14th October 2016 J&D Records release three exceptional compilations that look at vintage African-American music through the prism of UK club culture. All Night Long, Can You Feel That Beat and Extra Added Soul will be available on CD & double vinyl and are compiled by DJ and award winning compiler Dean Rudland, with stunning artwork from his long-time collaborators The Unknown. Across the three volumes there are 60 tracks of soul, funk and boogie.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi