• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
oaxino

SonicXpansion Red Synergy - KONTAKT

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

05d785472dfd04e823be9e8d8cd0cb0e.jpg

SonicXpansion Red Synergy KONTAKT | 1.29 Gb

SonicXpansion is back with a crazy release for urban and electronic producers that are using Kontakt. Red Synergy is a high quality instrument for Kontakt with a powerful yet intuitive custom interface.

This product is a labor of love, I had the privilege of being around from the very beginning of the idea through the completion of the final product, including every stage along the way. SonicXpansion is run by a very close friend of mine, so I've had a front row seat through the years, from the very first product until now.

Believe me when I say that Red Synergy is the most complete and well-designed product from SonicXpansion to date and is a testament to the creativity and dedication that goes into providing great tools to inspire producers. With sounds crafted from his custom modular synth and various hardware instruments, this product contains plenty of sounds and textures to keep you busy for while.

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi