Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Brandon Rhyder - That's Just Me (2013)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1ok1ok0zc0jl.jpg

Artist: Brandon Rhyder

Title: That's Just Me

Year Of Release: 2013

Label: Reserve Records

Genre: Country

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 46:36

Total Size: 117 Mb

Tracklist:

1. Haggard

2. That's Just Me

3. Leave

4. Love Red

5. Pray the Night

6. Scat Kitty

7. Richest Poor People

8. Don't Rob Me Blind

9. Undercover Lover

10. Some People

11. Hell's Gate

12. Let Him

Brandon Rhyder took a different approach to his eighth studio album, 'That's Just Me.' The Texas-based singer-songwriter produced the new collection himself, allowing him to achieve exactly the sound he wanted.

"The overall feeling about life resonates on this collection," Rhyder states. "I hope people will see that I, along with my family on and off the road, are focused, driven and thrilled to share our passion."

This time around, Rhyder recorded at The Zone in Dripping Strings, Texas. The album's twelve new tracks reflect he broad range of his roots in Americana, blues, and Texas/Red Dirt country, with influences including Hank Williams, Guy Clark, Patty Griffin and Don Williams.

Rhyder wrote or co-wrote all of the new tracks, which include contributions from longtime friends and fellow Texas icons Josh Abbott and Wade Bowen. Abbott co-wrote 'Hell's Gates on Fire,' a song that was inspired by a photo taken from Hell's Gate on PK Lake during the intense Texas fires.

Other standout tracks on the album include the up-tempo 'Scat Kitty,' and 'Some People,' which is a rootsy take on depression.

The first single from the album, 'Haggard,' is heavily inspired by Charlie Daniels and Riders in the Sky, providing a clear picture into Rhyder's youth. The song has already reached No. 1 on the Texas Regional Radio Report.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi