Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Patti LaBelle - I'm In Love Again [Remastered, Expanded Edition] (2015)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4lb59a57svdx.jpg

Artist: Patti LaBelle

Title: I'm In Love Again [Remastered, Expanded Edition]

Year Of Release: 2015 (1983)

Label: Funkytowngooves [FTG-420]

Genre: R&B, Soul, Funk

Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue,log)

Mp3

Total Time: 53:15

Total Size: 498 MB

173 MB (Scans)

Pattie La Belle's 1983 album I'm In Love Again has been Expanded for the First Time Ever, Expanded with 4 Bonus Tracks.

Produced by Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff, Bunny Sigler, Cecil Womack, Dexter Wansel, Cynthia Biggs and Joseph Jefferson. "Love Need And Want You" was successfully sampled on "Dilemma" by Nelly and Kelly Rowland. Re-Mastered from the Original Master Tapes by Sean Brennan, at Battery Studio's, New York.

I'm In Love Again is the sixth solo album released by American recording artist Patti LaBelle in late 1983. Notable for LaBelle's first solo Top Ten Hits, "If Only You Knew" and "Love, Need And Want You", it became LaBelle's first successful solo album after five previous releases and six years.

Most of LaBelle's 1982 recordings included live instrumentation and strings while 1983 recordings had producers experimenting with electronics, showcasing the lengthy year in recording. LaBelle also experimented with jazz music, covering the standard, "Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?)" A synthpop track, "I'll Never, Never Give Up", was one of the final songs recorded for the album, and which included funk and gospel elements plus a male backup vocal chorus. Another song overdubbed from initial sessions of The Spirit's in It was "Love Bankrupt", which included strong country elements. Going over material, the album's executive producers Gamble & Huff picked the mid-tempo, string-laden "If Only You Knew", as the "one with the most hit potential", issuing "I'll Never, Never Give Up" as its B-side to dance clubs.

The album launched two singles - "If Only You Knew" and "Love, Need And Want You". It's truly a soul classic, flawless, with silky moments on the album. If you want to hear how Soul should be done, simply get this album.

Tracklist:

01. I'm In Love Again

02. Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?)

03. Love, Need And Want You

04. If Only You Knew

05. Body Language

06. I'll Never, Never Give Up

07. Love Bankrupt

08. When Am I Gonna Find True Love

Bonus tracks:

09. Love, Need And Want You (7" Version)

10. I'm In Love Again (7" Version)

11. If Only You Knew (7" Version)

12. I'll Never, Never Give Up (7" Version)

goc6qbal9lla.jpg

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi