Artist: James Walsh Gypsy Band

Title: I've Got The Feelin' [Japan]

Year Of Release: 2016 (1979)

Label: P-Vine Records [PCD-24441]

Genre: Blue-Eyed Soul, R&B, Pop/Rock

Quality: FLAC (image+.cue+.log,scans)

Total Time: 34:40

Total Size: 229 MB

The James Walsh Gypsy Band is kind of the outfit to go to if you're looking for some blue-eyed soul but, just like Ned Doheny and his sublime reissue on Numero, the band never fully came out of its shell and they were limited to just one album on RCA Victor, 1998's self-tiled LP.until now. I've Got The Feelin' was recorded a year later, in 1979, at the legendary Muscle Shoal Studios, but it never made it out onto the shelves apart from a seriously limited CDR run. Norway's Preservation has thankfully done the right thing by pressing it up on vinyl, and the opening title track is as just as wonderful as the first time we heard - a true soul masterpiece with a clear LA influence. "Looks Like You Got Down In Love" is a funkier, more soulful version of Credence at their deepest, while other highlights include the supremely majestic "It's Over Now", and the tear-jerking "Alabama Eyes". It's a road album, the sort you want to really take in properly. Recommended.

Tracklist:

01. I've Got The Feelin' (03:49)

02. Looks Like You Got Down In Love (02:46)

03. Lie To Me (03:39)

04. The Caves Of Altamira (03:20)

05. It's Over Now (03:34)

06. Where Do We Get Off (03:30)

07. This Time The Feelin' Is Right (02:42)

08. Alabama Eyes (04:11)

09. Lovin' You (03:32)

10. Just Like Fallin' In Love (03:34)

vc5iu963gq1m.jpg

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi