Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
alfa_baker

Billy Goat Strut Revue - This Is Bourbon Jazz (2013)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Billy Goat Strut Revue - This Is Bourbon Jazz (2013)

93vyeuoeyisr7z5pldvmal218.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Opis:

Laura Ellis - Vocals, Accordion Peter Klarman - Drums, Percussion Allison Cross - Trombone Amos Hopkins - Upright Bass, Vocals Mark Hamilton - Guitar Zach Driscoll - Saxophones David Humphrey - Violin Itâ??s been an unpredictable journey since our founding Billy Goat (Mark Hamilton) took a trip to New Orleans and quickly became intoxicated with the cityâ??s rich musical culture and tradition. He brought us together on a cold and rainy Kentucky autumn day in 2011 and stated his vision of forming an ensemble of all-star players for an old-time project. Through our progression as a band, the moniker â??Antique Jazzâ? started to float around. With the addition of tunes that contained hints of Kentucky flavor and an irresistible twang (Pistol Packinâ?? Mama and Louisiana), we realized our strange version of jazz embodied the influences of a Kentucky mode de vie. Our result is a fun and exciting NEW GENRE of music that touches upon the centuries-old path down the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers, down the bourbon trail, from the Derby City to the Crescent City and back. Ladies and Gentlemen: This Is Bourbon Jazz!

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Loves My Baby

02. Lotus Blossom

03. Honeysuckle Rose

04. Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me

05. Pistol Packin' Mama

06. My Handyman

07. Louisiana

08. Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

09. Mambo Italiano

10. After You've Gone

Download:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi