3. Whatcha Doin'

4. It's So Easy

5. Not The Only One

6. All The Same To Me

7. Next Time You Think Of Cheating

8. I'd Rather Go Blind

9. I Ain't The One

10. All I Got Left

"That ever growing group of young women that are making a splash in the blues pool has another well qualified parti[beeep]nt. Her name is Pam Taylor. Had you not heard of her yet, give it some time... and I'm thinking a very short time, at that. Talent like this can't stay a secret too long.

Pam Taylor's a singer, songwriter and guitarist from the northern part of South Carolina who's got music in her genes. With a grandfather who wrote music and played guitar and a father who's been playing sax since the age of thirteen, it's obvious this leaf did not fall far from the Taylor family tree.

On her debut CD, "Hot Mess", Pam Taylor - who wrote nine of the discs ten tracks - is on vocals and guitar. She is joined by Mike Taylor on sax, Kyle Phillips on guitar, Rusty Gilreath on bass, and L.A. Freeman & Gerry Hagstedt on drums.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi