Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Phillip Doss - Fundamental Forces (2015)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

d33boocwfu7y.jpg

Artist: Phillip Doss

Title: Fundamental Forces

Year Of Release: 2015

Label: Phillip Doss

Genre: Blues, Country Blues

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 40:34

Total Size: 101 Mb

Tracklist:

1. Fundamental Forces

2. Clever Girls

3. Real Good Song

4. I'll Be Her Fool

5. Ain't Never Gon Be Free

6. Sounds of the City

7. I Can't Get You Out of My Mind

8. It's Gonna Be a Long Long Time

9. I'll Still Be Missing You

10. Love FadesGall

The Players: Michael Thorn, Dave Jones, Andrew Doss, Jason Stewart, Russell Moore, Ken Morrell, Alex Doss

Fundamental Forces: Something to listen to while you're studying for the physics exam. I like what Andrew does on the guitar here.sounding a little like there may be some Macon, Georgia influence.

Clever Girls: This is a funky piece about smart women. Dave and I did this in Nashville with a 9 piece one night.that was powerful.

Real Good Song: I was pretty sure this was a pretty good song.then Jason and Ken and Dave started messing with it and it turned into a real good song. Andrew said it had to have some "ooos," so it does, and is better for it.

I'll Be Her Fool: I have a 45rpm vinyl of this, from back when 45rpm vinyl was the way it was. This version turns into a bossa nova and Russell's guitar makes it just right.

Ain't Never Gon Be Free: Dave and Jason fill up the spaces in this one. This song reminds me of Mississippi.

Sounds of the City: Speaking of Mississippi.Michael laid down a bass part I wasn't expecting on this, and made everything work. In fact, Michael's bass parts make 'em all work.

I Can't Get You Out of My Mind: Sometimes even the radio conspires to make you feel the pain of lost love. Dave's guitar and Andrew's vocal arrangement make the pain a little more bearable.I feel your pain.honest I do.

It's Gonna Be a Long, Long Time: Time heals all wounds.days, weeks, months, years, eons.you just have to wait it out. Alex helps on the backing vocals and Andrew is on guitar again. I always wanted to mention the Taj Mahal in a song.now I have.

I'll Still Be Missing You: Dave on guitar, exploring in classic fashion both of the chords I gave him to work with. Sometimes two chords are all you really need.

Love Fades: There is some truth here. Be advised.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi