Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Big Al And The Heavyweights - Sunshine On Me (2013)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

lbxxhr84vlgf.jpg

Artist: Big Al And The Heavyweights

Title: Sunshine On Me

Year Of Release: 2013

Label: Blusiana

Genre: Blues, Blues Rock

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 38:58

Total Size: 100 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Don't You Want Me

02. What's Up With That

03. Sunshine On Me

04. Money Matters

05. Won't You Dance With Me

06. Pass A Good Time

07. What Was I Thinking

08. Midnight Train To Memphis

09. Peaches

10. So Many Women

11. Zydeco Boogie

Big Al and the Heavyweights began their musical journey in 1996 as the "Unknown Blues Band". Founding members included Warren Haynes, who went on to become a driving force with the Allman Bros and later founded Gov't Mule, Rick Gerken of Sweethearts of the Rodeo and of course, Big Al.

The band has recorded five CD's of original material. Each of the CD's have had songs featured as "Blues Breakers of the Week", on original Blues Brother, Dan Aykroyd's House of Blues Radio Show.

The band's prolific songwriters have had their tunes recorded by many other artists. These would include Grammy award winning blues artist and winner of the Albert King award, the late Michael Burks's "Make It Rain", Blues legend, the late great Earl Gaines's "Why Can't We Be Alone", Johnny Jones and Charles "Mr Dynamite" Walker's, "Wrestlin' with The Blues" and Zydeco kingpin, CJ Chenier's, "Eat More Crawfish".

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi