Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Dave Grusin - Piano, Strings And Moonlight: The Many Moods Of Dave Grusin (1962)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

v467b29ykz2e.jpg

Artist: Dave Grusin

Title: Piano, Strings And Moonlight: The Many Moods Of Dave Grusin

Year Of Release: 1962/2015

Label: Blue Moon Records

Genre: Jazz

Quality: 320 kbps

Total Time: 37:58

Total Size: 102 MB

Tracklist:

1. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) (2:47)

2. Love Is Here To Stay (2:59)

3. My Funny Valentine (3:39)

4. What Is This Thing Called Love (2:11)

5. The More I See You (4:03)

6. Autumn Leaves (2:55)

7. What Is There To Say (3:50)

8. Sara Jane (4:12)

9. The Party's Over (2:50)

10. Here's That Rainy Day (3:31)

11. You Don't Know What Love Is (2:44)

12. When Your Lover Has Gone (2:11)

One of the reasons for the success of this 1962 album is the excellence of Dave Grusins arrangements for eleven violins, two violas, two cellos, bass and drums. While making this album, Dave says, I saw no reason why nice harmonic changes could not be played by strings. I saw no reason why the string writing could not be a little more complicated than it usually is for albums of this type. And with the freedom Bob [Robert Mersey, the albums producer] gave me, I wrote and played exactly what I wanted. Mersey observes that with Daves arrangements, the strings simply become an extension of the piano. In this album Grusin showed that he has a deft, sensitive touch, inventiveness and exceptionally good taste.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi