Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Dave Orban & The Mojo Gypsies - I Heard You Twice The First Time (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

dx50i9gcbbxf.jpg

Artist: Dave Orban & The Mojo Gypsies

Title: I Heard You Twice The First Time

Year Of Release: 2016

Label: Dave Orban & the Mojo Gypsies

Genre: Blues, R&B, Electric Blues

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 01:07:02

Total Size: 162 Mb

Tracklist:

1. Got That Woman On My Mind

2. Ain't No Lie

3. Baby, Take Your Time

4. Big-Boned Baby

5. I Want To Be With You Tonight

6. I Can't Help Myself

7. Dallas

8. I'm Sayin' 'yes' To Everything

9. I Heard You Twice The First Time

10. Someone Else's Woman

11. The 'told You So' Blues

12. Trouble-Makin' Woman

13. What's Wrong

14. Lookin' For A Woman

Founded in 1998 and based in the Central NJ/Philly area, Dave Orban & the Mojo Gypsies are a high-energy quartet that play a unique blend of up-tempo blues and old-school R&B. At a Gypsies gig, you're likely to hear songs by such classic blues artists as T-Bone Walker, Ray Charles, Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson, Louis Jordan, Freddie King and Albert Collins, as well as music from contemporary blues performers including Rick Estrin, Rod Piazza, Kid Ramos, Paul DeLay, and James Harman, along with original material in the same vein. Active since 1998, they have performed with or supported such national acts as James Harman, Debbie Davies, Rick Estrin and the Nightcats, Murali Coryell, and Selwyn Birchwood.

Led by founder - and International Blues Hall of Fame inductee - DAVE ORBAN on guitar and vocals, the Gypsies feature MIKE SCOTT from Langhorne, PA on tenor sax and vocals, along with Flourtown, PA resident FLOURTOWN FATS on the upright and electric bass, while Philadelphia-based MARK SHEWCHUK keeps the groove goin', on drums and percussion. The band's music integrates many influences from the greater blues tradition - from Chicago and West Coast electric blues to southern country blues and even New Orleans-styled marches. With a repertoire that shines a light on lesser-known but compelling tunes from the pioneers of the blues form, the band looks to impart a contemporary feel to a traditional form, while not departing drastically from the foundational elements of this type of music.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi