Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

David M'ore - Passion, Soul, and Fire (2015)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2nx000y0w6cg.jpg

Artist: David M'ore

Title: Passion, Soul, and Fire

Year Of Release: 2015

Label: David M'ore

Genre: Blues Rock

Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (image, log, .cue)

Total Time: 78:21

Total Size: 291/641 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

1. The Devil's Land

2. Love Again

3. Stronger Than I Realize

4. Johan Sebastian Blues

5. You Said You Love Me

6. Sweet Little Baby

7. The 12 Song

8. Cold Blooded

9. Everytime I Think of You

10. Funk It Up

11. Lier

12. Mistreated

A mystical guitar man from a bygone era, David M'ore arrived to L.A in the early 90's committed to alter the musical scene. Club goers and musicians begin to talk about the new kid with the virtuoso aggressive guitar style, raspy vocals, and his high energy fueled Blues-Rock tunes.

Now with his second solo album " From The Other Side of The River " David M'ore managed to take his guitar pyrotechnics to a different level of instrumental majesty. Performing on a custom made Strat carefully modified to his specifications, M'ore demonstrates his acclaimed six string technique on both originals and cover tunes. "I love to pay tribute to those who influenced me." "But at the same time I like to be true to who I am," says M'ore, whose influences include Hendrix, Blackmore, Satriani, J. Winter, Gary Moore, Albert King, and other guitar monsters.

From the beginning, traditional Blues and British Neoclassical Hard Rock played a very important role in the evolution of David M'ore style.

Born in Argentina, he picked up an old guitar that his godfather bought him for his eighth birthday and immediately began to explore vintage records. "The aggressive sound of the guitar drove me emotionally insane," David says." "I still listen to those old records from Johnny Winter". That's where it all began.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi