Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Dennis Gruenling & Jump Time - That's Right! (2001)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

tf2aw9viqzyc.jpg

Artist: Dennis Gruenling

Title: That's Right

Year Of Release: 2001

Label: Backbender Records

Genre: Modern Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues, Jump Blues

Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (tracks, log, .cue)

Total Time: 01:11:56

Total Size: 182/483 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

1. 1313 Stomp

2. That's Right!

3. Mississippi Saxophone

4. I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me

5. Blue Beat Boogie

6. Buckle Up

7. I'm Comin' Back Home

8. I Don't Get It

9. Boiling Point

10. More Of What You Got

11. I Don't Believe

12. Wonderful Time

13. N.C. Groove

14. You Brought The Blues On Yourself

15. Blues Up & Down

16. They Ain't Gonna Tell It Right

17. Person To Person

18. One Of A Kind

To say that I was excited by the first Jump Time album would be an understatement - I listened to it 3 times in a row, wishing there was more. Now with Dennis Gruenling's new Jump Time album, my wish has been fulfilled ten-fold. If such a thing was possible, Dennis has surpassed his maiden effort with a recording that is not only a landmark in harmonica playing, but also damn fine Jump Blues as well. Dennis is quite obviously a Jump Blues fan of the first magnitude and has a good ear for arrangements. Though he's a virtuoso harmonica player, he seamlessly blends his harp in with the other instruments and gives them plenty of space to solo as well - a highly unusual quality for any recording by a top-flight harmonica player. The songwriting is also A-one. Most of the songs could easily fit into recordings from 60 years ago. If Jump Blues were the prevailing style of today, Jump Time would effortlessly become one of the top bands on the Pop charts. Overall, Dennis Gruenling continues to prove that he's a force to be reckoned with, both as a harmonica super- power, and as a Jump Blues musician. The new album was worth the wait and I look forward to his next effort with great anti[beeep]tion." ~ Peter Krampert

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi