5. Tailgate High

6. Summer's Gone

7. Taking Me Back

8. Gimme Some More

9. Look At Me Now

10. Without You

11. Game Face

12. Cowboy Lady

Gannon Adams is a high energy country artist, who's live shows have the crowds up and dancing.

Gannon grew up with the influences of many traditional country artists, and in April 2012 had the privilege of being invited to Nashville , Tennessee to open for the legendary Merle Haggard at the Ryman Auditorium. He also opened for Merle in Pigeon Forge , Tennessee and Macon, Ga.

Most recently Gannon has opened for Jackyl, Confederate Railroad and Mark Wills. Gannon released his debut album " Breakin' Me Down " in the spring of 2012 to great reviews. Quote from Georgia-Country.com ; " Gannon has put together one of the best CD's that any new artist could do. Many of these songs are radio ready. "

Gannon has just finished his second album , " Tailgate High " set to debut this spring. Both albums rock with the influences of current artists like Jason Aldean and Florida- Georgia Line , but keep the old school twang that is inherit in Gannon's voice.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi