4. Fly Away

5. Darkest Before The Dawn

6. Room 414

7. Voodoo Moon

8. Anywhere You Run

9. Last Bluesman Gone

10. Up 2 Zero

11. N'abandonne Pas

Singer-guitarist Anthony Gomes lives by that credo of truth as an artist, constantly challenging himself to expand his explorations of heart and sound. The release of his latest album "Up 2 Zero" represents a full-circle return to his love of high energy, guitar-driven blues rock. The new collection of songs combines straight ahead power blues compositions with tracks that incorporate soul-injected melodic moments.

"This album is the most honest representation of who I am," Anthony says. "When I started playing, all I wanted to do was dig deep and play the blues. I wanted to capture that reckless blues power of my earlier catalogue on this recording. I also have a love of melody that you can hear in soul and gospel music, and this CD has those elements as well. Even on the songs that stray away from the traditional 12-bar blues format, you still can hear plenty of B.B. King or Buddy Guy in there."

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi