Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Rusty Wright Band - This, That & The Other Thing (2013)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

fd1fv3nrp433.jpg

Artist: The Rusty Wright Band

Title: This, That & The Other Thing

Year Of Release: 2013

Label: Sadson Music

Genre: Blues, Electric Blues, Rockin' Blues

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 55:30

Total Size: 209 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

1. Whole Lotta Rosie

2. Man On Fire

3. Alarm Clock Blues

4. How Blue Are You

5. Mississippi Queen

6. Trouble And The Marryin' Kind

7. Hide In Plain Sight

8. Baby Roll On

9. High Price Woman

10. Handyman

11. Pen Or Sword

Rusty: We know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for us to finish recording this album. We began recording in 2010 and the album has taken a lot longer to finish than we ever anti[beeep]ted but the good news is, the new disc will finally be hitting the streets in December. We're asking you to play a role in the album's success, but first - we want to tell you a little about the album and about this musical journey we set out on in 2004.

When I was growing up, my favorite recording artists weren't afraid to be diverse or to show their depth of musical skill. From the Allman Brothers, to Rush, Led Zeppelin, and even Muddy Waters wasn't afraid to break the rules in blues when he went from playing traditional acoustic style to electric blues. He was one of the first to use a new-fangled thing called a "fuzz box". My point is, the best weren't afraid to combine different styles of songs on an album, and I always looked forward to being surprised by the music. That's what I've tried to do on all of our albums, and that's how this album came to be titled This, That & the Other Thing. These are definitely not cookie cutter, formulaic songs.

The Wrights continue their quest to see just how far a baby boomer blues rocker couple can take their band and their music.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi