Shipp - Crow Loudly (2012)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

rskzx4vwnisf.jpg

Artist: Shipp

Title: Crow Loudly

Year Of Release: 2012

Label: Shipp

Genre: Blues, Blues Rock

Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (image, log, .cue)

Total Time: 56:22

Total Size: 215/476 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

01. Something Bout You Baby

02. Meet Me In Austin

03. Voodoo In Tallulah

04. Kinky

05. Sure Got Cold After The Rain Fell

06. Razorback Boogie

07. Bring It On

08. Its Not My Cross To Bear

09. First Thing I See

10. Crazy Mama

11. Positively 4Th Street

12. You That Makes Me Crazy

Michael Shipp has a nice one out called Crow Loudly (Roosterboy Music) . Actually, it is billed as "Shipp," kinda like Van Halen. You know, just a last name. I met Michael several years ago when he was playing in a band with his life long friend Billy Bob Thornton, and I have waited a long time for this record. Shipp, the band, consists of Mike on guitar and vocals, Jai Lambert on bass and special guests are peppered throughout the alum, including Billy Bob on drums and vocals, Dusty Hill (ZZ Top) on bass, Pat Travers on guitar, the late Stephen Bruton on guitar, Les Dudek on guitar, Rickey Medlocke (Lynyrd Skynyrd) on guitar, Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis (Guns n' Roses) on keys, Brad Davis on acoustic and more. Lots of great songs, many written by Shipp, and including adapted covers like ZZ Top's "Sure Got Cold After the Rain Fell," The Allman Brothers' "Its Not My Cross to Bear," and Bob Dylan's "Positively 4th Street." This is a great CD. Outstanding playing and great to crank up in the car when you hit the open road. This Shipp boldly goes where no band has gone before. Fascinating.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi