Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Joel Evans & Friends - Just What The Doctor Ordered (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2sf3fpkwwvf0.jpg

Artist: Joel Evans & Friends

Title: Just What The Doctor Ordered

Year Of Release: 2016

Label: Cinemasters

Genre: Jazz/Pop/Blues Vocals

Quality: FLAC

MP3

Total Time: 64:36

Total Size: 379 MB

150 MB

Tracklist:

1. Just What The Doctor Ordered (Feat. Tim Hockenberry) (3:45)

2. Changing My Tune (Feat. Dante Marchi) (3:21)

3. I Still Believe In The Blues (Feat. John Lee Sanders) (4:17)

4. Anytime That I'm With You (Feat. Michael Dees) (3:03)

5. Sunday Morning (Feat. Roberta Donnay) (4:05)

6. The Devil's Daughter (Feat. Patrick Maier) (3:57)

7. Someone's Fav'rite Someone (Feat. Michael Dees) (3:51)

8. Now That You're Gone (Feat. Shanna Carlson) (4:02)

9. Probably The Sunny Day (Feat. Patrick Tuzzolino) (4:02)

10. Jump Right In (Feat. Patrick Maier) (3:12)

11. One Of A Kind, Kind Of Love (Feat. Patrick Tuzzolino) (4:29)

12. I Like The Way (Feat. David Sparkman) (4:31)

13. Out On A Limb (Feat. Adam James) (2:57)

14. Boogie With My Baby (Feat. Tami Damiano) (3:43)

15. Star Bright (Feat. Laurie Gunning Grossman) (3:43)

16. You Made A Believer Out Of Me (Feat. Mark Winkler) (3:42)

17. Do That (Feat. Patrick Maier) (3:47)

With his unique brand of swing and jazz songs, prolific composer Joel Evans delivers a marvelous offering: seventeen new and original tracks in classic and retro styles - Just What The Doctor Ordered!

Tim Hockenberry, semifinalist on NBC's "America's Got Talent" competition, sings the title track. The song was also covered as a duet by Roberta Donnay and Nicolas Bearde on Roberta's 2015 DownBeat Magazine TOP 50 album (4-5 star reviews). The song's co-writer is the marvelous writer/performer Barbara Martin.

Track #8, "Now That You're Gone", was licensed for acclaimed Writer/Director Joss Whedon's indy film, "In Your Eyes", starring Zoe Kazan. Lyric by hit songwriter Andre Pessis.

Track #9, "Probably the Sunny Day", is heard in episode #407 of Showtime's hit series, "Shameless". The song was co-written by Nashville songwriter extraordinaire, Lisa Aschmann.

Track #14, "Boogie with my Baby", is an homage to the Andrews Sisters. Its wonderful lyric is by LA's multi-talented Adryan Russ, writer of lyrics and music for film, television, musical theater and the pop world. It was featured on CBS' "Young & Restless".

Featuring wonderfully talented male and female guest vocal artists, Just What The Doctor Ordered provides an entertaining variety of styles. Songs like the up-tempo 50s-60s Vegas lounge track "Changing My Tune" and the bright, brisk, spirited jazz combo "Anytime That I'm With You" are standouts.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi