Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Chubby Carrier & The Bayou Swamp Band - Ain't No Party Like a Chubby Party (2003)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e5ap0yov9qld.jpg

Artist: Chubby Carrier & The Bayou Swamp Band

Title: Ain't No Party Like a Chubby Party

Year Of Release: 2003

Label: Swampadellic Records

Genre: Blues, Zydeco, Cajun

Quality: Flac (tracks, log, .cue)

Total Time: 52:20

Total Size: 404 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Ain't No Party Like A Chubby Party

02. Tell Me What your're Doing To Me

03. Bear With Me

04. Zydeco Mojo

05. Down The Bayou At The Mardi Gras

06. Show It To Me

07. My Kind Of Girl

08. Blue Runner

09. Family Jam

10. Hard To Believe

11. Then I Met Trouble

12. Can't Get Enough Of That Zydeco Stuff

... is undeniably "The World's Premier Zydeco Showman." Born on July 1, 1967 in Churchpoint, Louisiana, Chubby is the third generation of zydeco artists with such famous relatives as Roy Carrier (father), Warren Carrier (grandfather), and cousins Bebe and Calvin Carrier who are presently considered legends in zydeco history.

Chubby began his musical career at the age of 12 by playing drums with his father's band. He began playing the accordion at the age of 15. By age 17, Chubby had begun to play with Terrance Siemien and toured the world for 2 1/2 years, before forming his own band in 1989.

Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band have recorded ten CDs over the past 22 years of Chubby's professional career. His band has traveled all over the world, performing to audiences in all parts of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, Canada. North Africa and Europe. Chubby and the band travel 150-175 days a year, taking his act to big festivals such as the New Orleans Jazz Fest, the Chicago Blues Fest. Summerfest (Milwaukee), Memphis in May, and several festivals in Europe. Chubby has also done guest appearances on recordings for Tab Benoit, 6Was9, and Jimmy Thackery. Ann Wilson of the group Heart encourages Chubby to "continue the great sound that you have. This sound will take you places."

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi