Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Charlie Musselwhite - Darkest Hour (1999) Lossless

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f1r5t7fhxlj1.jpg

Artist: Charlie Musselwhite

Title: Darkest Hour

Year Of Release: 1999

Label: Pointblank

Genre: Blues, Harmonica Blues, Acoustic Blues

Quality: Flac (tracks, log, .cue)

Total Time: 46:21

Total Size: 254 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

01. Baby-O

02. If I Should Have Bad Luck

03. I Had Trouble

04. Stingaree

05. Blues Up The River

06. In Your Darkest Hour

07. My Good To See

08. Mississipi Blues

09. Clarksdale Boogie

10. My Road Lies In Darkness

11. The Muscle In My Arm

12. Blues For John Lee

13. All Through The Night

14. Please Remember Me

15. Durant Station

The solo recordings of Charlie Musselwhite - In every respect, this is a sensational release. Never before we had the chance to experience Charlie in such an intimate environment. These all-acoustic solo recordings are showing the other side of Charlie Musselwhite who was born in Mississippi and raised in Memphis. As a boy he found out that some of the great pre-war blues players were still alive, living not far away from Memphis. Amongst others he met Will Shade, leader of the legendary Memphis Jug Band. Will Shade became his first harmonica and guitar teacher.

Until now, this CD was only available at Charlie's shows, it never got into the regular chains of distribution. For a limited amount of time, CrossCut will offer 'My Darkest Hour' to our private customers. Fifteen original compositions written by Charlie, in the tradition of Furry Lewis, Memphis Wlllie B. and Will Shade. 'I have a real attachment to the old style of acoustic country blues, and am a direct link to that time.' Very moving album, emotional and touching. CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE - acoustic guitar/harmonica/vocals.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi