Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Mississippi Heat - Glad You're Mine (2005)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2xzartrr3f7s.jpg

Artist: Mississippi Heat

Title: Glad You're Mine

Year Of Release: 2005

Label: CrossCut Records

Genre: Blues, Modern Electric Blues, Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues

Quality: Mp3 320 /Flac (image, log, .cue)

Total Time: 54:24

Total Size: 133/397 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:

01. Dirty Deal

02. Heartless Fool

03. She Ain't Your Toy

04. Glad You're Mine

05. Give Me Yo' Most Strongest Whiskey

06. Cool Twist

07. I'm A Woman

08. Take My Hand

09. Love Will Play Tricks

10. Where Were You (Ode to Magic Sam)

11. Jamaican Night

12. Real Sad Story

Pierre Lacocque: harmonica, handclaps on #10

Inetta Visor: vocals, handclaps on #10

Steve Doyle: guitar, slide guitar

Chris Winters: guitar

Chris "Hambone" Cameron: piano, B-3 organ, clavinet

Spurling banks: bass, handclaps on #10

Kenneth Smith: drums

Special guests:

Carl Weathersby: lead guitar

Michael Freeman: tambourine on #10

Michel Lacocque: handclaps on #10

A contemporary blues combo resurrecting the vintage Chicago sound of the 1950s, Mississippi Heat was formed in the Windy City in 1992 by vocalist/drummer Robert Covington, harpist Pierre Lacocque, guitarists Billy Flynn and James Wheeler, and bassist Bob Stroger. While remaining a fixture of the local club circuit, the band's lineup remained in flux in the years to follow; Covington exited in 1993, and was replaced by vocalist Deitra Farr and drummer Allen Kirk in time to record their debut LP Straight From the Heart. Learned the Hard Way followed in 1994, with Thunder in My Heart appearing a year later; both Farr and Kirk exited in 1996, and in 1997 Mississippi Heat welcomed vocalists Mary Lane and Zora Young, pianist Barrelhouse Chuck and drummer Kenny Smith. The group's initial albums were released by Van der Linden Recordings, including 1993's Straight from the Heart, 1994's Learned the Hard Way, 1995's Thunder in My Heart and 1999's Handyman, after which they switched to Crosscut Records, issuing 2002's Footprints on the Ceiling and 2005's Glad You're Mine before moving on to Delmark Records for 2005's One Eye Open and 2008's Hattiesburg Blues. ~ Jason Ankeny

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi