Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Anat Cohen & Trio Brasileiro - Alegria Da Casa (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

hvmy17ixh3uq.jpg

Artist: Anat Cohen & Trio Brasileiro

Title: Alegria Da Casa

Year Of Release: 2016

Label: Anzic Records

Genre: Jazz / World

Quality: FLAC (tracks) / MP3

Total Time: 43:57 min

Total Size: 274 MB / 137 MB

Tracklist:

01. Murmurando (4:50)

02. Waiting For Amalia (3:21)

03. Alegria Da Casa (3:27)

04. Baiao Guri (3:15)

05. In The Spirit Of Baden (3:56)

06. Valsa Para Alice (4:18)

07. Engole O Choro (3:30)

08. Sarue Latino (3:00)

09. Feia (6:34)

10. Santa Morena (3:36)

11. Anat's Lament (4:43)

Personnel:

Anat Cohen - Clarinet

Dudu Maia - bandolim

Douglas Lora - 7 String Guitar

Alexandre Lora - Pandeiro & Percussion

Special Guest:

Gabriel Grossi - Harmonica (3)

One of the most difficult things to achieve in the art of musical performance is simplicity. The balance between technical skills and the spirit of the music is an elusive goal. I am very pleased to hear that Anat Cohen, Dudu Maia, Douglas Lora and Alexandre Lora have brilliantly achieved that goal in Alegria da Casa, the recording that I am listening to right now.

The music of Brazil is rich, varied and draws its inspirations from many different sources. Mastering its many idioms is a daunting task, even for Brazilians. However, when I hear the joy and bounciness of these tracks, I feel transported not to a serious concert hall, but to a happy gathering of friends in a botequim, or corner bar in a small Brazilian town, where the music flows spontaneously and everyone takes part in the roda, or circle of musicians. This is the soul that permeates this record, and that is why it is so enjoyable for me, a Brazilian musician in Seattle, to put it on, close my eyes and join the party. You can picture the smiles on the players' faces as they captured these sounds. This music can be enjoyed by anyone, anywhere.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi