12. You Left Me Cryin'

13. Everyday Without You

14. These Blues Are Drownin' Me

15. When The Blues Come Around

Bridget Kelly - vocals

Tim Fik - guitar & vocals

Mike Hamm - bass

Michael Barady - drums

Based out of Gainesville, Florida, the Bridget Kelly Band are active members of the North-Central Florida Blues Society. The band's music has been regularly featured on Kevin Black's "Women in the Blues" and "Black on Blues" show (U.K.), Tony T.C. Corner's "Blues Corner" radio show (U.K.), Best of 2013 CDs: John Hammer's "Hammered by the Blues" radio show, and the group continues to perform at festivals and live entertainment clubs/venues throughout the Southeast. Recent dates have included performances at Vetfest and Bikefest (at Thunder Music Park, Hampton, FL), St. John's River Blues Festival, Florida's Azalea Festival, The High Dive (Gainesville, FL) with Albert "The Kid" Castiglia, The Dirty Martini Bar (Gainesville, FL), The Thomas Center (Gainesville, FL), Billy's Downtown Blues Bar (Palatka, FL) with Victor Wainwright, Roberts Hall (Lynn Haven, FL), Skipper's Smokehouse (Tampa, FL), Topsail Hill State Park's "Red, White & Blues" Concert (Santa Rosa Beach, FL), Ellie Ray's (Branford, FL), Bradfordville Blues Club (Tallahassee, FL), and Florida's Blue Crab Festival... just to name a few. The Bridget Kelly Band's first release-- "Back in the Blues" (2013) was chosen as the North Central Florida Blues Society's regional entrant into the IBC's Best Independently Produced CD for 2013. Bridget Kelly was also featured in the Women in the Blues Showcase at the IBC in Memphis, closing the show at the fabled Center for Southern Folklore. Bridget Kelly and guitarist Tim Fik were invited to sit in with Brandon Santini and Jeff Jensen and his band at W.C. Handy's Blues Hall (Memphis, TN) the weekend of the IBC (Jan. 2014). While attending the BMA's (May 2014),Bridget performed at Beale Street's famous Rum Boogie Night Club, sitting in with Sonny Rock and Tas Cru. The Bridget Kelly Band's new CD "Forever in Blues" was officially release in the summer of 2014, and contains 15 new original songs couched in a modern-day electric blues style than blends elements of classic blues with guitar-driven Texas and Memphis blues.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi