Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
beers

R.E.M. - Out of Time - 25th Anniversary (2016)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

88fe9c7e02afa1cd3feaead18f0f368c.jpeg

R.E.M. - Out of Time - 25th Anniversary (2016)

Label (Catalog#): Concord Music Group

Genre: Alternative Rock,Rock

Quality: FLAC (tracks)

Bitrate: Lossless [96kHz/24bit]

Time: 00:44:03

Full Size: 0,99 Gb

Recorded at John Keane Studio in early 1990 and featured on all versions of the 'Out Of Time' reissue, provide key insight into the band's creative process: from early instrumental passes to versions of "Losing My Religion" and "Texarkana" with different lyrics, and even a version of "Radio Song" that features a rare moment with drummer Bill Berry on lead vocals for a verse. While recording them, it was clear to Keane that R.E.M. were "at their peak in terms of creativity."

By 1991, R.E.M. (Bill Berry, Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe) had amassed a sizable following in the United States, but 'Out Of Time' brought the Athens, GA band unprecedented global recognition. It was the group's first album to top both US and UK charts, selling 12 million copies worldwide, and garnered 7 Grammy nominations, including wins for Best Alternative Music Album, Best Short Form Music Video ("Losing My Religion"), and Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal ("Losing My Religion").

Instant classic songs like "Losing My Religion," "Shiny Happy People," "Near Wild Heaven," and "Radio Song" broke new ground, artistically and commercially. Reviewing 'Out Of Time,' Rolling Stone simply said, "This may well be America's best rock & roll band." Earlier this year, Pitchfork called the album "arguably their most important record," while Time Magazine named 'Out Of Time' one of it's All-Time 100 Albums, saying it contains "ethereal beauty rarely heard on a rock record.

Tracklist:

1. Radio Song

2. Losing My Religion

3. Low

4. Near Wild Heaven

5. Endgame

6. Shiny Happy People

7. Belong

8. Half A World Away

9. Texarkana

10. Country Feedback

11. Me In Honey

Bill Berry - drums, percussion, congas, bass, piano, backing vocals

Peter Buck - electric and acoustic guitars, mandolin

Mike Mills - bass, backing vocals, organ, piano, harpsichord, percussion, lead vocals, keyboards

Michael Stipe - lead vocals, backing vocals

fgubkvif.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi