c79d178ffe822ab7c9c487d4689c14a0.jpeg

Fleetwood Mac - Penguin (1973) [2017]

Label: Rhino/Warner Bros

Genre: Rock

Quality: FLAC (*tracks)

Bitrate: Lossless [192kHz/24bit]

Time: 36:40

Full Size: 1.29 GB

Penguin is the seventh studio album by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac, originally released in March 1973. It was the first Fleetwood Mac album after the departure of Danny Kirwan and first to feature Bob Weston and the only one to feature Dave Walker. The penguin is the band mascot favoured by John McVie. His fascination with the birds originated from when he lived near London Zoo during the early days of his marriage to Christine McVie. He was a member of the Zoological Society and would spend hours at the zoo studying and watching the penguins.

Fleetwood Mac's first album made after the departure of Danny Kirwan features the additions of guitarist Bob Weston and singer Dave Walker. By now Bob Welch and Christine McVie were the dominant forces in the band, and all traces of blues-rock were gone, replaced by Welch's hypnotic melodies and McVie's romantic sentiments married to up-tempo pop tunes. This album gave Fleetwood Mac its best U.S. chart showing yet, but the wonder is that this phase in the band's career wasn't even more popular.

Tracklist:

01. Remember Me (2:46)

02. Bright Fire (4:34)

03. Dissatisfied (3:44)

04. (I'm A) Road Runner (4:56)

05. The Derelict (2:50)

06. Revelation (5:01)

07. Did You Ever Love Me (3:44)

08. Night Watch (6:17)

09. Caught In The Rain (2:48)

x0iki8i5fufk_t.jpg

fgubkvif.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi