Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
voyeurnice

Willie Dixon - Live In Atlanta '73 (2012)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

fukr7fjkq42h.jpg

Artist: Willie Dixon

Title: Live In Atlanta '73

Year Of Release: 2012

Label: Vintage Masters

Genre: Chicago Blues

Quality: 320 kbps

Total Time: 74:37

Total Size: 173 MB

Tracklist:

01. Slow Instrumental (7:03)

02. Blues After Hours (4:37)

03. Trouble (5:03)

04. Everyday I Have The Blues (4:31)

05. Spyder In My Stew (4:35)

06. Crazy 'bout My Baby (4:27)

07. Rock Me, Baby (6:12)

08. I Don't Trust Nobody (When It Comes To My Girl) (5:56)

09. Wang Dang Doodle, Pt. 1 (4:49)

10. Wang Dang Doodle, Pt. 2 (0:53)

11. Fast Instrumental (5:39)

12. Baby, Everything Is Gonna Be Alright (5:46)

13. It's So Easy To Love You, Woman (Five Long Years) (7:54)

14. Baby Do It, Do The Very Last Cup (3:52)

15. Sweet Sixteen (3:14)

Willie Dixon not only wrote songs majority of which later became Blues standards, he is not only the person considered by many "Poet of the Blues", he was also one of the few who knew how to play that music, how to present that music to the audience, one of the great arrangers, and this is felt in every tune here. Willie Dixon's playing and singing comes from the bottoms of Mississippi River. Although recorded legacy of Mr. Dixon is rich and of top standards, inimitable and imperishable like the waters of the ocean.

With some fantastic piano work by Lafayette Leake, one of the most underrated artists in Blues history, with Carey Bell's tornado-like harp blowing, and solid contribution from young Buster Benton, this musical outing could be considered the work constituting international Blues legacy.

This album is situated in a different dimension where usual categories could not be used. Just absorb it, there is so few of such high-quality music left. ~Dimitri

Personnel: Willie Dixon - bass, vocals; Carey Bell - harmonica, vocals; Lafayette Leake - piano; Buster Benton - guitar, vocals; Unknown drums.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi