06. He's Got A Way

07. Now I Have Everything / Married

08. What's Wrong With This Picture

09. Cold Enough To Cross

10. The Winner Takes It All

11. Let's Face The Music And Dance

12. People

13. The Sweetest Of Nights And The Finest Of Days

Karen Mason has starred on Broadway, Off-Broadway, television, and recording: and "has few peers when it comes to ripping the roof off with her amazing voice that knows no bounds!" (TheatreScene.net) Karen is an nine time MAC Award winner and has won the MAC Award for Major Female Vocalist of the Year for six consecutive years. She has also won the 2006 Nightlife Award for Major Female Vocalist and three Bistro Awards.

Ms. Mason originated the role of Tanya on Broadway in Abba's MAMMA MIA!, and was awarded a 2002 Drama Desk nomination as Best Actress. Her other leading roles include Norma Desmond in SUNSET BOULEVARD which she performed to critical acclaim and standing ovations on Broadway and in Los Angeles for three years; Mazeppa in JEROME ROBBIN'S BROADWAY; Rosalie in CARNIVAL (another Drama Desk nomination); plus featured roles in Broadway's TORCH SONG TRILOGY; and PLAY ME A COUNTRY SONG.

Karen won the Outer Critics Circle Award for her performance in AND THE WORLD GOES ROUND, and starred Off-Broadway in her own show KAREN MASON SINGS BROADWAY, BEATLES AND BRIAN. Her television appearances include the hit dramas ED and LAW & ORDER SVU. Film credits include SLEEPING DOGS LIE and A CHORUS LINE.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi