Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Sarah Morrau - Here's To Life

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

wo2461mk6m4b.jpg

Artist: Sarah Morrau

Title: Here's To Life

Year Of Release: 2009

Label: Sarah Morrau

Genre: Jazz / Vocal Jazz

Quality: Mp3 / 320kbps

Total Time: 41:42 min

Total Size: 102 MB

Tracklist

----------

01. Pure Imgination

02. Woodstock

03. I Think It's Going To Rain Today

04. Still Time

05. Vincent

06. Those Were The Days

07. On The Sunny Side Of The Street

08. I'll Catch The Sun

09. Away

10. Go Light Your World

11. Here's To Life

Fargo singer-songwriter Sarah Morrau recorded her third CD, "Here's To Life," at Raptor Studios throughout 2008, releasing it just in time for the holiday season. Her previous two releases, "Storm Warning" (1997) and "To Hold You" (1999) were both recorded at Raptor Studios and produced by Mike Coates. Sarah's regional fans have been waiting a long time for another collection of Sarah's trademark warm and intimate vocals, exquisite acoustic arrangements and appealing mix of cover tunes and originals.

Sarah writes in her liner notes, "'Here's to Life' is a mixture of songs that I've grown up with, songs of nostalgia, and songs about moving forward. They are about the inevitable passage of time, but ultimately about hope. Even the sadder songs have an element of hope. We can at times be moved to tears by music but also moved to smiling, dancing and remembering. In this CD, there is acknowledgement of the pain and changes of life, but also encouragement that we still have what's ahead of us and that, to me, is hopeful."

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi