Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

oaxino

How to make Visually Appealing and Powerful Presentations.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

87a20ee7aa5c0b3d806bad81d6c30ab1.jpg

How to make Visually Appealing and Powerful Presentations

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 11 | 309 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Managers, here are the Steps to create better PowerPoint/Keynote presentations

Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Managers, here are the Steps to create better PowerPoint/Keynote presentations

See what students are saying about this course

It's a great course. Covers the topics in depth but still quick and simple. In just one hour, I learned so much about presentations that I am confident about making the right impact in my future presentations. Thanks a ton! - PK

Wow! I always struggled with presentations but now I know why and how can I improve my presentations. Awesome course, great content and brilliantly delivered - Reet

The course shares some cool concepts. Didn't know there were so much theory about typography and it impacted a presentation so much. Even the color theory is easy to understand. - Reshma Joseph

Brilliant course! Very well structured, designed and delivered. Very useful and practical tips to enhance my presentations. - Maninder

Students, Executives, Professionals, Corporates, Entrepreneurs

It's a brilliant opportunity to showcase yourself as an expert or a leader by creating great looking Presentations

Get the visibility and march ahead with these visual tricks to make a wow presentation.

Still, a vast majority fails to convert this opportunity - simply because they just could not get their presentation right.

This is a compilation of years of knowledge, observation, studies and designed a quick and simple guide which you can use to -

Create Visually Appealing and Powerful Presentations using Powerpoint or Keynote

Learn how to use clear and crisp message in your Powerpoint/Keynote presentation,

Learn how to structure and present your message in your slide deck.

Learn to use different visual design elements like images, icons, shapes, colors etc effectively in your slide deck

Learn to make the right impact and wow your audience with your deck.

How is the course structured?

Common Mistakes - to avoid while creating Presentations. Powerpoint or Keynote is not the culprit.

How to Create Powerful Presentations - How to tightly structure and present the message

Color Theory - How to choose and use colors to great effect

Imagery - How to use images to amplify the impact

Typography - How to choose which fonts to use, mix and on what basis

Icons - How and when to use icons

Data Presentation - How to present data correctly

Key Takeaways - Points to remember

Social Proof:

Top Rated Course on Presentations

Over 450+ satisfied students

Quick, yet comprehensive, guide with HD content optimized for mobile viewing - all in 1 hour.

Course Completion Certificate

30 Days money back guarantee - No questions asked!

Install App and Download all Lectures for Offline viewing

Above all - 'Lightning speed' response time and support to your queries.

Jump in to learn, be an expert in creating visually appealing and compelling presentations using these simple techniques and surge ahead!

c34f250703036f7c945e8698857a6f25.jpg

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi