Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

oaxino

Become Awesome at Everything ROBLOX in.1 Hour

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a795e4ba82ed0a28ae80e6c48bb4b89d.jpg

Become Awesome at Everything ROBLOX in 1 Hour

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 14 | 363 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

You will learn everything from Developing games to Earning TONS of Robux and be able to start in less than one hour!

The Goal of this lecture is to help you become great at just about everything on ROBLOX. I give you tips and tricks on how to Earn Robux, Develop Games, and even how to Trade items. I also go over a lot of the basics and things you may not know about ROBLOX. You will finish this course loaded with an unbelievable amount of knowledge! I never have to buy Robux, you won't have to either.

Hexogen Studios is a popular group I run on ROBLOX and I give a ton of useful knowledge about the ROBLOX platform. This course stays updated but for the Latest tips & tricks I'll give you access to the group inside the lectures. ROBLOX changes is a very fast pace, the ones who stay ahead of the other users are the ones you see on the front page every time you get on. I'll teach you how I got a spot on the Popular games list and how you can do the same.

I have 9 Years of ROBLOX experience. That includes playing, developing, trading, etc. This is an excellent course for ALL skill levels! It's time for you to shave YEARS off of the learning curve and get serious about ROBLOX. Now's your opportunity to take this course and grow like never before!

22df081c6fa871f49880d6722a473e49.jpg

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi