Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

galexandersHD

Marillion - Marbles In The Park (2017) Blu-Ray 1080i

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Marillion - Marbles In The Park (2017) Blu-Ray 1080i

maril.jpg

Screenshots:

00002_idx.jpg

Setlist:

01 - The Invisible Man

02 - Marbles I

03 - Genie

04 - Fantastic Place

05 - The Only Unforgivable Thing

06 - Marbles II

07 - Ocean Cloud

08 - Marbles III

09 - The Damage

10 - Don'T Hurt Yourself

11 - Youâ??re Gone

12 - Angelina

13 - Drilling Holes

14 - Marbles IV

15 - Neverland

16 - Out Of This World

17 - King

18 - Sounds That Canâ??T Be Made

About: The release will be available for purchase on January 27.

Since 2002 and in a 2-year cycle Marillion welcome their fans to a very special event: the 'Marillion' weekend. On three nights their fans dive even deeper into the 'Marillion' world by meeting the band face-to-face and enjoying three different shows with different setlists consisting of full records played from start to finish, fan favourites and rarities.

In March 2015 the 'Marillion' weekend took place at Center Parcs, Port Z??lande, The Netherlands. Thousands of fans from all across the world came together to be part of this incredible event. Marillion devoted their Saturday evening show to their brilliant album "Marbles" and performed all songs and a fine selection of encore tracks.

For the first time ever this impressive live show containing stunning projections and laser effects as well as the superb high definition sound will be available on 2CD, DVD and Blu-ray.

Marillion's music always aims at the greatest possible effect, with a huge sound expenditure they evoke fervor and passion. To hear 'Marbles' in this live garment is a listening experience par excellence!

With their most recent studio album "F***Everyone And Run (F E A R)", released in September 2016, Marillion entered the official UK album charts at No. 4 - the band's highest position since Steve Hogarth joined in 1989. Their success is not only limited to the UK; across Europe Marillion achieved the band's highest chart positions since more than 20 years!

Info:

Source:

earmusic.png

Genre: Neo-Progressive Rock

Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i

Format: M2TS | 18.04Mbps

Length: 03:50:55 | 41.8Gb

Video: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps

Audio 1: LPCM | 4608kbps | 96kHz | 2 channels: L R

Audio 2: DTS-HD MA | 8253kbps | 96kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE

Language: English

download-2.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi