Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

oaxino

Clean Coders - Clean Code, Episode.43 - Productivity

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

c1e54b44529bb79598e7c3b74720908b.jpg

Clean Coders - Clean Code, Episode 43 - Productivity

Size: 2.00 GB | Duration: 1hour 7 mins | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920x1080 59,94fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

What makes you productive? The music in your headphones? The size of your screen? The integrity of your test suite? What makes you unproductive? Meetings? Time management? Emotional Distress?

What makes you productive? The music in your headphones? The size of your screen? The integrity of your test suite? What makes you unproductive? Meetings? Time management? Emotional Distress?

In this episode, we deal with productivity. What makes you truly productive. What truly impedes your productivity. How can you be more productive and help others to improve their productivity as well.

You will likely be surprised at my advice and conclusions; but they are based on my nearly 50 years as a programmer. If there's one thing I know, it's the things that impede my productivity.

Do you want to go fast - I mean really, really fast? Then pay close attention. Because the things that make you go fast, and the things that slow you down, are not what you think they are.

d0e1ef7a867fd6ef55c3120d038e03ca.jpg

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi