03. Supernatural

04. Halfway There

05. Forevermore

06. Conspiracy

07. Reckless

08. Disposable

09. Turn It

10. Not Here

2017 release from the frontman for melodic metal band Slaughter. Halfway There is the follow-up to his 2015 release, Reflections In A Rearview Mirror. The album recaptures a bit of the classic-era Slaughter releases. Slaughter says, "My first solo record was kinda getting back on the horse, so to speak. I mean doing everything and recording... I'm taking on a lot more tasks as an engineer/producer/ writer on all this... because I'm doing everything. Ultimately at the end of the day, anybody who is a Slaughter fan, will certainly understand that I am a large part of the Slaughter sound and vibe, so obviously if you like that, it's in there. It's just that I take a lot more liberties on the solo side that I probably wouldn't do when it's a group effort."

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi