Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

The Who - Tommy - Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2017) Blu-ray

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

The Who - Tommy - Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2017) Blu-ray

7dc2ed2fbefcea08dbaf572733e23284.jpeg

Genre: Rock | Label: Eagle Rock | Year: 2017 | Quality: Blu-ray | Video: MPEG-4 AVC 29107 kbps / 1920*1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 | Audio: DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 48 kHz / 4374 kbps / 24-bit; LPCM 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit | Time: 2:03:14 | Subtitles: English,French,German,Spanish | Size: 36.65 GB

Tracklist:

1. Introduction

2. Overture

3. It's A Boy

4. 1921

5. Amazing Journey

6. Sparks

7. Eyesight To The Blind (The Hawker)

8. Christmas

9. Cousin Kevin

10. The Acid Queen

11. Do You Think It's Alright?

12. Fiddle About

13. Pinball Wizard

14. There's A Doctor

15. Go To The Mirror!

16. Tommy Can You Hear Me?

17. Smash The Mirror

18. Underture

19. I'm Free

20. Miracle Cure

21. Sensation

22. Sally Simpson

23. Welcome

24. Tommy's Holiday Camp

25. We're Not Gonna Take It/See Me, Feel Me

Encore

26. I Can't Explain

27. Join Together

28. I Can See For Miles

29. Who Are You

30. Love, Reign O'er Me

31. Baba O'Riley

32. Won't Get Fooled Again

Bonus

- Behind the Scenes (13:19)

- The Acid Queen (03:50)

- Pinball Wizard (02:59)

Roger Daltrey - vocal

Pete Townshend - guitar, vocal

Simon Townshend - guitar, vocal

Zak Starkey - drums

Jon Button - bass

Frank Simes, Loren Gold, John Corey - keyboards

â?? This unbelievable concert film captures the first ever live performance by The Who of "Tommy" in its entirety and boasts over two hours and twenty minutes of content. The show includes all time classics like Pinball Wizard, I'm Free, Amazing Journey, We're Not Gonna Take It, I Can't Explain, Who Are You, Won't Get Fooled Again, I Can See For Miles and many more!

In April 2017 The Who took to the stage at London's Royal Albert Hall to perform their rock opera "Tommy" live in its entirety for the first time in their long and illustrious career. Previous Who live shows had always dropped two, three or four tracks from the album but for this show in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust the band would perform every track. With specially created animations on a huge screen above the stage and creative use of lighting the concert told the story of the "deaf, dumb and blind kid who sure played a mean pinball." In addition, at the end of Tommy, the sell-out crowd was treated to a short set of Who classics. Always a great live band, this performance was a thrilling ride from start to finish.

As well as the incredible full show, we also include some great bonus features. There is a behind the scenes featurette, plus also full screen animations of both The Acid Queen and Pinball Wizard with the live performance audio.

qawi9206oz8i_t.jpg xev79qygyu7n_t.jpg

vme28jttpmlb_t.jpg

3rxs50w64bfc_t.jpg p2tunv3doog6_t.jpg

zse7i0mahqjm_t.jpg hb9dpj4jo4f1_t.jpg

00nbbhh5ept8_t.jpg

Download:

Hotlink.cc

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ex-load.com

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi