Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

Black Label Society - Unblackened (2013) Blu-ray

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Black Label Society - Unblackened (2013) Blu-ray

28e18032a60c6fd9f4fa23c2da37545e.jpg

Genre: Heavy Metal,Southern Metal | Label: Eagle Vision [ERBRD5146] | Year: 2013 | Quality: Blu-ray 1080i | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 29917 kbps / 1080i / 29,970 fps / 16:9 | Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit; DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 48 kHz / 4968 kbps / 24-bit | Time: 01:38:30 | Size: 31.69 Gb

Black Label Society, formed in the late nineties by legendary guitar hero Zakk Wylde, have established themselves at the forefront of heavy metal with a series of hard riffing and hugely successful albums alongside worldwide tours that have cemented their reputation as one of the most powerful live bands of their generation. Unblackened finds Black Label Society in a mellower mood in a performance filmed at Club Nokia in Los Angeles earlier this year. The concert showcases the band's songs with a greater use of acoustic instruments but without losing any of their power and intensity. Zakk Wylde leads from the front as always, performing here on both guitar and piano and demonstrating the subtler side of his music alongside the blistering solos that his fans know and love. This is definitely a live concert not to be missed!

Tracklist:

1 Losin' Your Mind

2 The Blessed Hellride

3 Sold My Soul

4 Road Back Home

5 Spoke In The Wheel

6 House Of Doom

7 Queen Of Sorrow

8 Machine Gun Man

9 Sweet Jesus

10 In This River

11 Throwin' It All Away

12 Takillya (Estyabon)

13 Won't Find It Here

14 Rust

15 Speedball

16 I Thank You Child

17 Stillborn

vn3gomdn1vwk_t.jpg

yz9dnk6sdhnd_t.jpg

g31efvvf7b18_t.jpg

i1gc43x6nhyy_t.jpg

1ezpog6016jb_t.jpg

y1xt45iu6g1h_t.jpg

i5bkhz74lodm_t.jpg

e4327a89ed655acb1f693ce4d0d831dd.png

Download:

Hotlink.cc

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ex-load.com

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi