Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides (2018) Blu-ray

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now: Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2018) Blu-ray

fa1942ca67e2cf6021f26e8c1ec688b0.jpg
Genre: Folk,Rock | Label: Eagle Rock | Year: 2018 | Quality: Blu-ray 1080i | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 28000 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 | Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit; DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 96 kHz / 5862 kbps / 24-bit | Time: 01:16:20 | Size: 38.61 GB

In 1970 the Isle of Wight Festival was one of the largest musical events of its time. Bigger than Woodstock, and controversial from the get-go, hundreds of thousands of people descended on the island. Many of those without tickets set up camp on a hill overlooking the festival site, opposing the consumerism of the event and intent on taking the music back by any means necessary. It was a celebration of hippy counter culture gone awry, and in Joni's words "they fed me to the beast". Joni Mitchell took to the stage to deliver an outstanding performance against all odds. At times it was a battle against the audience, as they tore down barriers and shouted obscenities. Her set was interrupted multiple times, including one man invading the stage to try address the crowd. She later commented, "It seemed like an appropriate time to flee...", but still the seemingly fragile folk-rock singer stood her ground. Instead she returned to her piano, sitting on a fold-up wooden chair, and made an impassioned plea for respect from the audience, continuing her set with "My Old Man" she won over the crowd and the atmosphere softened. In response the front page of Melody Maker hailed her with the frontpage headline, "Joni triumphs!".

Tracklist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sEMq4vusyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtLZCe-GSM

exufogiljlo9_t.jpg
jiehm6oo8qwp_t.jpg
8zv9ys2dzts7_t.jpg
3n5dgy04mnea_t.jpg
6m6q6gl1k6pr_t.jpg
860ag5e7xxuy_t.jpg
3w87g85wjk8w_t.jpg

683b626db2533eb6a2967c6af5b2b31d.jpeg

Download:

Ex-load.com

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Hotlink.cc

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Both Sides Now

Both Sides Now
That Song About The Midway
Chelsea Morning
For Free
Woodstock
My Old Man
California
Big Yellow Taxi
Both Sides Now
Gallery
Hunter