• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
beers

Tommy Shaw - Sing for the Day! (2018) Blu-ray

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tommy Shaw - Sing for the Day! (2018) Blu-ray

54a5b0a246083b2e23dc911f1588e373.jpg
Genre: Progressive rock,Bluegrass | Label: Eagle Rock | Year: 2018 | Quality: Blu-ray 1080i | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 19177 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 | Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit; DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 96 kHz / 6815 kbps / 24-bit | Time: 01:51:34 | Size: 21.78 GB

Sing For The Day! showcases Styx guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw's rousing 2016 solo turn with the Cleveland-based Contemporary Youth Orchestra, under the direction of prin[beeep]l conductor/founder Liza Grossman.

Alongside guitarist/musical director Will Evankovich and backed by the next generation of the finest high-school-aged musicians in Ohio, Shaw also celebrates the tenth anniversary of Styx's triumphant 2006 One With Everything performance with the CYO. Here, the CYO & Chorus bring new life to many classic band and solo tracks in front of an enthusiastic audience at the intimate Waetjen Auditorium in Cleveland, including "Blue Collar Man," "Girls With Guns," "High Enough," "Too Much Time on My Hands", "Crystal Ball" (featuring the debut of its never-recorded lost verse), and most especially "Renegade," highlighted by an epic guitar/violin duel between Shaw and a noted CYO alum. "It was so much bigger and more everlasting than any of us imagined it would be," marvels Shaw - now see and hear just how magical Sing was for yourself.

Tracklist:

bf9dq0bx0jcj_t.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASYITWvBV-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x3EXNMfAbg

o59s1a454pu0_t.jpg
y9vwa3a7c3na_t.jpg
xpu7v8yrd5yj_t.jpg
vz39suak09nl_t.jpg
2twnxuvrx3mv_t.jpg
a4ckn7xi50tm_t.jpg
q89wgv6iotmb_t.jpg

Download:

Ex-load.com

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Hotlink.cc

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

1. Overture

2. Girls With Guns
3. Too Much Time On My Hands
4. Fooling Yourself
5. Diamond
6. Crystal Ball
7. Boat On The River
8. Sing For The Day
9. Renegade
10. Man In The Wilderness
11. Come Again
12. High Enough