Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Colorado (2019) [96kHz/24bit]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

25128924ba0db1079da0aa5349d47cfb.jpg

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Colorado (2019) [96kHz/24bit]
Label: Reprise
Genre: Rock,Folk rock
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [96kHz/24bit]
Time: 0:50:24
Full Size: 967.1 MB

Seven years after Psychedelic Pill, Neil Young reactivates Crazy Horse. In the vast palette of the now 73-year-old Loner, this formation has always been the most rustic, the rawest, the wildest. A kind of rough diamond feeding on its imperfections to fuel an original rock'n'roll sincerity. With Crazy Horse, the old Canadian bison shoots everything that moves, whether massive rock, "countrysing" or uncontrolled lyrical flights. His old rhythmic accomplice - bassist Billy Talbot and drummer Ralph Molina - is there to keep the structure shaken by guitars well patibular, sticky and uncompromising. Except that in this post, the casting change affects the final result of this vintage 2019. The delicate Nils Lofgren replaces the killer Frank Sampedro who prefers to prolong his sunny retirement in Hawaii. Colorado ends up being less violent than its predecessors. But it remains an album of Crazy Horse. Obviously, Neil Young continues to brandish his fist to remind that the planet hangover. Resistant green from the first hour, he does not give up the affair and his activism remains intact as on the melancholy Green is Blue. Intact as his beliefs and his inspiration that reminds once again that Neil Young is best placed to make Neil Young.© Marc Zisman/Qobuz

7f07df84fdfb0e9f0cee6c45d4766c75.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Czl4bwMqAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NURskps0w2Q

fgubkvif.gif

be18d67eb38eec537ba9591a7205f0c5.jpeg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. Think Of Me (3:03)

02. She Showed Me Love (13:37)
03. Olden Days (4:04)
04. Help Me Lose My Mind (4:15)
05. Green Is Blue (3:48)
06. Shut It Down (3:44)
07. Milky Way (6:00)
08. Eternity (2:45)
09. Rainbow Of Colors (3:36)
10. I Do (5:37)

Neil Young, vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica, vibes
Billy Talbot, bass