11 - Come Again
12 - High Enough
13 - Blue Collar Man

Bonus Audio:
The Night Goes On
Down That Highway
I'll Be Coming Home
The Great Divide

Description: "Sing for the Day!" showcases Styx guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw’s rousing 2016 solo turn with the Cleveland-based Contemporary Youth Orchestra, under the direction of prin[beeep]l conductor/founder Liza Grossman. Alongside guitarist/musical director Will Evankovich and backed by the next generation of the finest high-school-aged musicians in Ohio, Shaw also celebrates the tenth anniversary of Styx’s triumphant 2006 One With Everything performance with the CYO. Here, the CYO & Chorus bring new life to many classic band and solo tracks in front of an enthusiastic audience at the intimate Waetjen Auditorium in Cleveland, including “Blue Collar Man,’’ “Girls With Guns,” “High Enough,” “Too Much Time on My Hands,” “Crystal Ball” (featuring the debut of its never-recorded lost verse), and most especially “Renegade,” highlighted by an epic guitar/violin duel between Shaw and a noted CYO alum. “It was so much bigger and more everlasting than any of us imagined it would be," marvels Shaw - now see and hear just how magical Sing was for yourself.

Info:
Source:
eaglerock.jpg
Genre:  Rock
Quality:  Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format:  M2TS | 19.1Mbps
Length:  01:51:34 | 21.78Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1:  LPCM | 4608kbps | 96kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 2:  DTS-HD MA | 6815kbps | 96kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Language:  English

download71.png
subyshare1.jpgnelion.jpg

pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi