Label: Kscope
Genre: Progressive Rock
Quality: MKV/BDRip 1080p
Video: HEVC Video / 9 787 kbps / Left Eye / 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9
Audio: English / LPCM Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit
Audio: English / Dolby TrueHD/Atmos Audio / 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5615 kbps / 24-bit
Time: 01:34:17
Full Size: 11,7 GB

Following the release of their latest studio album Versions Of The Truth in September 2020, the band were preparing to start the album's live campaign, when like so many other artists their plans were put on hold by the continuing global pandemic.

Eager to still perform and connect with their fans across the globe, in April 2021, The Pineapple Thief filmed an extravagant on demand live event entitled Nothing But The Truth directed by band videographer George Laycock (Blacktide Phonic/Visual).

Bruce Soord explains "The Pineapple Thief is equally about the studio and the stage, so it was hugely disappointing that we were unable to tour, especially as we were excited to be able to perform the new album "Versions Of The Truth" live for everyone. Being able to do this film, especially under the circumstances, was invaluable. It was such an alien time and an alien thing to do. Yes, we had all performed in front of cameras before, but this was different. We were playing a brand-new set, one time only, to stream to every corner of the globe, standing in a circle on our little islands with cameras everywhere. The pressure was on. We simply had to nail it!

We all knew we did not want to shoot a film of us standing on stage staring at an empty room. We wanted something special, something 'cinematic' so we have created something unique and something very, very special that I am proud to have been a part of. I can't wait for people to see and hear it. It really is the icing on the cake to see our show being released in a 'physical' format. For the first time we have included a Dolby Atmos immersive mix on the blu-ray as well as DTS-HD 5.1 and high-definition stereo. The deluxe edition is wonderful and I for one will give it pride of place in my collection. A special souvenir of a special day."

Setlist:

cav84twb50gp.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HoK6MyYuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXK3bTcUDOs

fgubkvif.gif

3dfba511a119944a2ce9286b298f3e44.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. Versions Of The Truth

02. In Exile
03. Warm Seas
04. Our Mire
05. Build A World
06. Demons
07. Driving Like Maniacs
08. Someone Pull Me Out
09. Uncovering Your Tracks
10. Break It All
11. White Mist
12. Out Of Line