Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

Andy McCoy - Jukebox Junkie (2022)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

_9aa6cd51a4f9b2facfa217a2bc83fa11.jpeg

Andy McCoy - Jukebox Junkie (2022) 48-24
Genre: Hard Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [48 kHz/24 bit]
Time: 48:18
Full Size: 635.23 MB

Famed Finnish glam rock heroes HANOI ROCKS were never shy about wearing their collective influences on their fishnet sleeves. Starting with their acclaimed debut album, the group frequently included surprising cover versions among their killer original songs - from the Carol King-penned "Walking With My Angel" to the bluesy folk of Hoyt Axton's "Lighting Bar Blues" to the smoking hot take on CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL's "Up Around The Bend", which currently rides the top of the band's most played songs on the Spotify platform. Now, HANOI ROCKS guitarist Andy McCoy taps into the rich musical history that inspired him on his own full-length album of highly addictive covers titled "Jukebox Junkie".

"Jukebox Junkie" features an eclectic mix of songs showcasing not only McCoy's deep love of numerous styles and genres but also his immense gift for synthesizing these disparate artists into a cohesive song sequence. On "Jukebox Junkie", reggae legend Toots Hibbert's "54-46 That's My Number" grooves next to "Take Me I'm Yours" by '80s hitmakers SQUEEZE while Iggy and Bowie's "China Girl" and rockabilly queen Wanda Jackson's fantastic "Funnel Of Love" highlight the album's second half.

McCoy himself shares: "These are songs that everyone ought to know. I chose them from a list of 60 that I thought deserved to be bigger hits. I think this is the most colorful album I have ever done."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Q9Dizg2UQ

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. I'm Gonna Roll (02:23)

02. 54-46 That's My Number (03:22)
03. Take Me I'm Yours (03:01)
04. Miss Tennessee (03:26)
05. Hot Night in Texas (03:16)
06. I Can Feel the Fire (03:40)
07. Shot Full of Love (03:10)
08. Solo in Soho (03:35)
09. Back to the Wall (04:37)
10. Motorbiking (02:56)
11. I Couldn't Get It Right (03:26)
12. China Girl (04:27)