Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f1917f903ddad30024bc4e512592865b.jpeg

Pulse - Dragonfly (2022) 44.1-24
Genre: Alternative,Hard Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 38:27
Full Size: 377.78 MB

Texas rockers PULSE release their new album DRAGONFLY via Dark Star Records. Talking about their new album the band said, "This album is our most diverse yet, I think DRAGONFLY is the perfect name for an album that can move in so many directions musically"

Talking about their new album, the band said, "This album is our most diverse yet, I think Dragonfly is the perfect name for an album that could move in as many directions as music. "

"Pulse is one of the most high caliber bands I've ever worked with, and the latest release out there only proves my point." (Jeffrey A. Swanson, Dark Star Records)

Pulse debuted in the summer of 2011 and has become a major band in the Dallas Fort Worth music scene over the past decade. Open to acts like Pulse Puddle of Mud, Sebastian Bach, Seasons After, Smile Empty Soul, Trappt, The Dreaming, Red Jumpsuit Appliances, Lar, Buck Cherry, Head Pee, Alien Ant Farm, Candlelight Red, Steven Tyler, Shinedown, Five has gone. Finger Death Punch, Corn, Nothing More and many more.

With an established following in Dallas, Chicago, St. Louis and many other cities, Pulse has regular excursion trips across the US from New Hampshire to California and everywhere in between. His versatile and relatable music surely has something for everyone. The live show is engaging and memorable and includes emotionally charged performances from all of the band members that sound just as good on a stage as they do in a studio.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOM3iLOuQZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBiPBaiMHcY

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. Perfect Like You (03:45)

02. Wrecking Ball (03:52)
03. Wake Up (04:28)
04. Hollowed (Hollow II) (03:56)
05. Like a Prayer (04:21)
06. Pendulum (04:08)
07. Part of Me (04:26)
08. The Wave Between Two (04:07)
09. Until the Night (02:53)
10. Rocklahoma (02:31)

Sean Yeney, vocals
James Brenneman, guitar