Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

beers

Cat Stevens - Catch Bull At Four (50th Anniversary Remaster) (2022)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

_6178df63fad16b09afeeca5299a0388d.jpeg

Cat Stevens - Catch Bull At Four (50th Anniversary Remaster) (2022) 96-24
Genre: Folk, Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [96kHz/24 bit]
Time: 39:19
Full Size: 808.29 MB

Following the 50th anniversaries of Yusuf / Cat Stevens' seminal albums Mona Bone Jakon, Tea for the Tillerman, and Teaser and the Firecat, 2022 will see the legendary singer-songwriter celebrate 1972's Catch Bull At Four with a newly remastered 50th anniversary edition. The platinum-selling title, which marked Cat Stevens' most successful chart album.

Released in the autumn of 1972, Catch Bull At Four marked Cat Stevens' sixth studio album and fourth release on Island Records - A&M in the U.S. - following Mona Bone Jakon, Tea for the Tillerman (both 1970), and 1971's Teaser and the Firecat. In the two years leading up to the highly anti[beeep]ted title, the British singer-songwriter had soared to incredible heights, becoming a global star with such hits as "Father and Son," "Wild World," "Where Do The Children Play?" "Morning Has Broken" and "Peace Train."

The songs on Catch Bull At Four find the artist grappling with his dizzying rise to fame, while, at the same time, delving deeper into his spiritual journey. This search for meaning is illustrated in the album's title, which specifically references the challenge and strength one must summon as they seek enlightenment. The opening track, "Sitting," also speaks to this dichotomy. Cat Stevens sings, "Sitting on my own not by myself/Everybody's here with me/I don't need to touch your face to know/And I don't need to use my eyes to see." Later, the artist speaks to the trappings of celebrity: "Bleeding half my soul in bad company/I thank the moon I had the strength to stop."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaUii7TOvLM

81mrzxdik6ds.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrUJgL4apg&list=OLAK5uy_n7FogObPrvTBtS-AQbDsJ27gxcEhmzVjI&index=6

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. Sitting (03:12)

02. The Boy With A Moon And Star On His Head (05:56)
03. Angelsea (04:28)
04. Silent Sunlight (03:00)
05. Can't Keep It In (03:00)
06. 18th Avenue (Kansas City Nightmare) (04:18)
07. Freezing Steel (03:39)
08. O' Caritas (03:41)
09. Sweet Scarlet (03:46)
10. Ruins (04:19)

Cat Stevens - lead and backing vocals, Grand piano, Fender Rhodes electric piano, Wurlitzer electric piano, RMI Electra piano, Bohm Diamond organ, synthesizer, Spanish guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric mandolin, pennywhistle, drums, percussion
Alun Davies - acoustic guitar, Spanish guitar, backing vocals
Jeremy Taylor - Spanish guitar, (assisted in translating "O' Caritas" into the Latin language used in the song).
Andreas Toumazis - bouzouki on "O Caritas"
Alan James - bass, backing vocals
Jean Roussel - piano, Hammond organ, Electric piano
Gerry Conway - drums, percussion, backing vocals
C.S. Choir - backing vocals on "Freezing Steel" and "O Caritas"
Linda Lewis - backing vocals on "Angelsea"
Lauren Cooper - backing vocals on "Angelsea"
Del Newman - string arrangements

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi