• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Dead Shock

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

_8702d5a1fe73396300b3ca98bfc3a543.jpeg

Dead Shock: A Science Fiction Horror Novel: The Shock Series, Book 1
m4b | 159.62 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B08D7ZM2CG | Author: Wallace Henry | Year: 2020
Category:Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction, Horror

Description:

"A truly terrifying novel set in space." -Amazon Review

"I couldn't put it down, had to keep reading. I'm a big Stephen King fan, and although no one can come close, I got a similar satisfaction from this book." -Amazon Review of The Playroom

They're stranded. They're scared. But they're not alone. Something is waiting for them in the ship's darkness.

Guerra isn't prepared for this.

He's a diplomat for an intergalactic peace-keeping outfit, on an expedition to answer a distress call regarding the humanitarian violations aboard a rogue ship. As rumor would have it, the nation's murderous dictator has been torturing and killing civilians, leading to instability among the beleaguered people of The ARK.

That said, despite the unsettling details about ethnic cleansing, it's a pretty standard mission. That is, until he and his crew arrive and find that the ship is completely and totally...empty.

There is no executive liaison. No security.

In short, there is nothing .

It's like they've wandered into a haunted house, floating alone in the far reaches of space. Every step echoes with a kind of stomach-churning isolation. Every word seems to be met by disembodied whispers in the darkness.

The question plaguing Guerra and his crew is- where did everybody go ?

Armed only with riot gear and some ineffective weaponry, they explore the carcass of the ship, discovering pretty quickly that their claustrophobic surroundings might be giving asylum to a menacing, gargantuan adversary.

And it sounds hungry .

Compulsively readable and difficult to put down, Dead Shock is an immersive, atmospheric space horror novel from the author of 'The Playroom' and 'Party Snatchers.'

Fans of scary sci fi books will love this claustrophobic, terrifying horror book set in space. Dead Shock has an abundance of mystery, terror, and pulse-pounding action. If you enjoyed S.A. Barnes's Dead Silence , Caitlin Starling's The Luminous Dead , and Iain Rob Wright's 2389 , you will love this creepy and satisfying page-turner.

" Dead Shock is a ferociously dark tale of the things that go bump in the night, turned up to 11! Absolutely loved this novel! It reminded me of some of the scariest things I've ever experienced in any medium ." -Taig, Amazon Review

"I feel like there's snippets of Doom, Dawn of the Dead, and several other shows included." -Amazon Review

"Really well done! The characters are believable and the situations feel real. Def very creepy too but in a demonic and interesting way. Def keep the series going!" -Amazon Review

"If you're into space horror and love a well-constructed and terrifying story that lets you go traipsing through some of the most hellacious places you've never been with abominations that are guaranteed to send a chill up and down your spine, then you couldn't do better that to give this masterpiece of horror in space a try." -Amazon Review

Download Link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi